I’ve added some slight vignetting to the screen shots for this occasion only. I’ve chosen to go with a grey/red color scheme this time – really neutral in respect of the content. This is because my portfolio will be a part of my blog, and I want to be able to show my projects without eny disturbing elements around them (well, that also goes for my blog posts).
So right now, I just need a coder to do all the CSS / XHTML to make this layout functional. This is a shout out to all you guys out there, who might know a coder who could help me realize this.
- Valid CSS and XHTML code
- Must support all major browsers (must behave in the same way across browsers)
- Must support WordPress Widgets (be widget ready)
- I want the CSS to be nicely done with logical naming of the styles, to make it easier for me to tweak it afterwards (if necessary)
- I only want to run one installation of WordPress
- Experienced WordPress coder (but if you believe that you can do this, without knowing WordPress, then feel free to contact me also)
- Structured and organized
So that’s pretty much it. I really hope there’s someone out there who can help me with this. Contact me for information regarding the economy on this project.