Project Bazh: Puzzle & Storyboard

Allright, so today I “assembled” the masked bodyparts in Photoshop.
Here’s what it looks like. I’ve seperated the different body parts, to prepare the character for animation in After Effects. I’ve also got the doll seen slightly from the side, but with the same seperate elements.

I can’t wait to see how it’ll all work in After Effects. There’re some things I’m not really sure how to do, but I’ll ask Jonas tomorrow.

I made a long list of questions and suggestions which I presented to Chris. We talked it over and now I feel like I have a better overview :)

This entry was posted in Dagligdagen. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *